Momamorphosis

You Are Not Alone

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

...and Then There Were Three

Recent Facebook Post:

"the snooze button on my biological clock has been pushed =). I know Colin is going to be a fantastic big Brother, he has so much compassion and tenderness. I am still learning to manage ONE child and, besides that, I on the days i'm not exasperated by having a toddler, I really love the fact that our family is three. There is something precious about, "...and Baby makes three". I'm sure that, like most Mom's and Dad's over the course of time, we'd mark and celebrate the milestones and nuances of our children but, i'm savoring the soup for now. If there's time for another baby, if there is another one for our family, we will have one. A couple of years won't matter. =)"

No comments:

Post a Comment